Sunday, May 24, 2009

Doomsday: Is It Coming? (I Ching)



---Haunted Six--


I Ching's Prophecy on Doomsday


"The I Ching (Wade-Giles), “Yì Jīng” (Pinyin), Classic of Changes or Book of Changes; also called Zhouyi, is one of the oldest of the Chinese classic texts.The book is a symbol system used to identify order in random events."
--------------------------------------------------------

I Ching is working as a book of fortune telling.

All you need to do is ask a question and toss three (3) coins.

If it is mostly tails you should draw a straight line and a broken line if mostly heads.

Toss the coins until you get six (6) lines.



Every pattern of the hexagram has a corresponding answer on the book of I Ching.



Terence McKenna came out with the sixty-four (64) I Ching hexagrams to be the patterns of our timeline when plotted into the graph.

61-64 by hauntedsix.


He called his theory Timewave Zero.

--------------------------------------------------------

Could it be possible that the fortune telling book of I Ching can also foresee the future?


0 comments:

Post a Comment